Error after purchase and install GC Enterprise in CI4

Error

Class ‘GroceryCrud\Core\GroceryCrud’ not found

appears when calling the customers method of example controller

I followed correctly the instalation instructions ,help

Hello @jloliva1984 ,

Can you please give us more info about the issue that you have because I can’t reproduce it?

What Grocery CRUD Enterprise version do you use? If you used the version 2 then following the instructions here: Codeigniter 4 Installation | Grocery CRUD make sure that you also have this line at the top of your controller:

<?php namespace App\Controllers;

include(APPPATH . 'Libraries/GroceryCrudEnterprise/autoload.php');

I strongly recommend, since this is the first time you are using Grocery CRUD Enterprise to install version 3 since it has a wizard that can help you step by step of how to install it. You can see the wizard here: User's Page Login

If you are still having issues please do let me know.

Regards
Johnny

i followed the installation steps with 3.0.1 version and it did not work out ,i followed the same steps with previous 2,x version and it worked ,by the way ,how can i change the modal-header background color for modals in GC?

Hello @jloliva1984 ,

Since I can’t reproduce the issue that you have can you please help me understand which steps, you did follow?

For example I guess the answer about Are you using any PHP framework? was “Yes. I am using Codeigniter version 4.” but what about the other 2?

More specifically:

1. Are you using Composer?
  2. Do you have an existing project that you will install the library?

For the modal header, I guess by having a simple CSS change will do the work for you. For example:

.modal .modal-header {
    background: #FF0000;
    color: #FFFFFF;
}

If the change doesn’t work for you try adding the !important to your CSS. For example:

.modal .modal-header {
    background: #FF0000 !important;
    color: #FFFFFF !important;
}

Regards
Johnny

thanks Johny ,I used GC some years ago and a lot of things had changed ,in previos projects i could put new columns on the grid for putting icons for certain action for the user Ej view apartmants on a buildings grid ,now I am facing the error that the apartment field is not found ir building table ,and of course it is that way ,how could I do this? , thanks for your time

Hello @jloliva1984 ,

So the first issue with the error

Class 'GroceryCrud\Core\GroceryCrud' not found

was solved right?

If so then I am not sure about the issue that you have currently. Can you please share the error that you are getting and maybe a screenshot with what you are trying to achive?

Regards
Johnny