Error in javascript console

Thank you for this excellent library!

Using GroceryCrud Enterprise v2.9.6.0. It displays the following error in javascript console (developer tools):

You are currently using minified code outside of NODE_ENV === “production”. This means that you are running a slower development build of Redux. You can use loose-envify (hxxps://github.com/zertosh/loose-envify) for browserify or setting mode to production in webpack (hxxps://webpack.js.org/concepts/mode/) to ensure you have the correct code for your production build.

in file: grocery-crud-v2.9.6.0c6f2a3.min.js:20

Setting
'environment' => 'production',
didn’t affect the error.

I think it would be important that there would not be any console errors in production.

Hello @expi and welcome to our forums :hugs:

One of the main reasons that I have created the version 3 of Grocery CRUD Enterprise (still not available but very soon I will release the first BETA) is that the frontend needed a full-refactor. For example for this specific issue there is not much I can do as we are relying on old depricated tools for the frontend build (e.g. before React was even invented!!). As currently I am focusing on releasing the version 3 (which will not have this issue) I will try to revisit this issue after the first deployment of version 3 which I will have more time.

Thanks for the feedback anyway :grinning: