How to retain the values inputted in the filter/search area after a reload in GroceryCRUD Enterprise Version: 2.7.9?

Hello @johnny and hello everyone!

I am currently using GroceryCRUD Enterprise Version: 2.7.9 and I observed that my older systems that uses the free version and enterprise version which is more older than what I currently use, saves the words that I typed in the search area of the datagrid and is still available when the page is reloaded.

How can I achieve this in this version that I am using? Is it possible to do it?

Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello @larasmith ,

I can’t recall having this functionality to be honest on Enterprise edition just due the fact that everything runs without the need of a refresh of the page.

On the other hand the last releases I am adding many configurations that the developers wanted from the community edition (such as to have the ability to have the actions on the right, and having the ability to have ordering on setRelation fields), I will check it and see if I can have a configuration for this so it can store the search values on refresh.

I will have it a look and let you know.

Regards
Johnny

1 Like

Thank you for this @johnny! I re-checked my existing system with the said feature and it was running with a community edition.

I would look forward for a feature like this on the next releases of the enterprise edition.
Thanks! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Best Regards,
Lara

1 Like

Hello @larasmith ,

I am glad to announce you that the configuration is now available in the nightly build version. You can download the latest nightly build from this link

The new configuration value is: remember_quick_search and you just need to add this to true (the default is false)

Please keep in mind that the version of 2.9.2 will be a bit delayed so in case you really need that feature the nightly build is here for you to download :slight_smile:

Regards
Johnny

1 Like

Thank you for this @johnny! :blush:

I would try to use this version hopefully in a new project.

I just hope my schedule permits to start that new project because I am excited to use this… :wink: