How to solve the “Ooooops, something went wrong! If you can see this message, this is probably a misconfiguration in Grocery CRUD Enterprise!” message?

Hello All,

I am glad to inform you that I’ve uploaded a video that explains how to solve the error message “Ooooops, something went wrong! If you can see this message, this is probably a misconfiguration in Grocery CRUD Enterprise!” from the installation of Grocery CRUD Enterprise.

As this is only a part 1 section on the troubleshooting, please let me know what other sections would you like me to cover when it comes to troubleshooting.

The next video will probably be the empty response or the empty CRUD.

1 Like

I got to the point that it displays the same error message but there are no more errors when using the inspect element. What can I do next?

1 Like

I reached the point where utilizing the inspect element results in the same error message but no longer having any issues. How can I proceed? I need bed cover.

Hi @johnny

Thank you for the very useful Installation Wizard for version 3. I really appreciate it and was able to install the latest version in the project that I am currently working on. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like