[SOLVED] Ooooops Error after Upgrade from 3.0.2 to 3.0.7

Hello,

I have installed the version “grocery-crud-enterprise-3.0.2” under Codeigniter 4 with the Grocery CRUD Enterprise installation wizard in April. Everything worked as desired, including the customers example.

After updating version to 3.0.7 with Composer (without error: “Upgrading grocery-crud/enterprise (3.0.2 => 3.0.7)”) the message “Ooooops, something went wrong! If you can see this message, this is probably a misconfiguration in Grocery CRUD Enterprise!”

The Grocery CRUD CSS and JS files are now no longer present in the source code. Nothing has been changed except for the update.

Where can I start to get this working again?

Regards
McS

1 Like

Hello @McS ,

You will need to make sure that you have also copied the assets files as well. So for example if you are using CodeIgniter 4 and you have also installed it with the Publisher. You can use the command:

php spark publish

Or else you can manually do it. You need to copy the files from the vendor/grocery-crud/enterprise/public folder to the public/vendor/grocery-crud folder and make sure that you’ve replaced/removed the old folders.

Let me know if that worked for you.

Regards
Johnny

Hello Johnny,

thank you very much for the quick reply! After the command “php spark publish” everything works again :slight_smile:

Regards
McS

1 Like